Terms and Conditions
The corporate website of Japan Lifeline Co., Ltd. (hereinafter, “Website") is operated and managed by Japan Lifeline Co., Ltd. (hereinafter, “the Company"). Please read and consent to the following terms and conditions before using this Website.
- We carefully create and manage information to be published on this Website; however, we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, usefulness and safety of the information.
- The Company assumes no liabilities for any damages arising out of any use of or inability to use this Website.
- The Company reserves the right to change all or part of the published information on this Website without prior notice.
- Information about medical equipment and disease, etc. published on this Website is intended for provision of general information, and it shall not be considered as a substitute for advice and examination by a physician. In making decisions on the health and treatment of yourself or your family, please make sure to consult your physician.
- The information for medical personnel published on this Website is intended for physicians or other doctors/health care professionals with specialized knowledge, and it is not intended for the general public.
- The published information for medical personnel is limited to certain information related to our products. If you need detailed information or explanations about our products, please contact our representative for assistance.
- For information on corporate performance published on this Website, please refer to the disclaimer in the page of Investors Relations.
- Trademarks and Copyrights
- The Company or the individual rights holders retain the rights on trademarks and logo marks, etc. published on this Website. It is legally prohibited to use the trademark or logo mark, etc. without obtaining the consent of the Company or the individual rights holders.
- The Company or third parties in contractual relationship with the Company retains the copyright of the contents (text, pictures, videos, programs, and other information) published on this Website. Except for the case permitted by the Copyright Act such as personal use, etc., it is legally prohibited to reproduce the content of this Website without obtaining the consent of the copyright holders.
- Regarding Link to this Website
- If you would like to create a link to this Website, please contact us via the inquiry form in advance.
- For the web pages that the Company deems inappropriate, such as a web page created for the purpose to slander or defame the Company or a web page which content may be in violation with the laws and regulations, we may reject your request to create a link.
- In creating a link, please use the following format for publication.
- Please do not create links in a form that is difficult to perceive as the Company's website such as frames, etc., or links using our logo marks, etc.
- Please note that the URL of this Website may be changed or deleted without any prior notice.
- Regarding the Use of the Inquiry Form
- Please refer to the privacy statement for information regarding acquisition of personal information, purpose of use, and disclosure request procedures.
- Operating Environment
- Flash animation and PDF data are published on this Website, therefore, Adobe Flash Player and Adobe Reader are required to view this Website.
- To provide you with a more convenient browsing experience and to improve the published information, a data called Cookie that identifies the computer may be sent and recorded on your computer. Please note that Cookie does not identify the name and address, etc. of a visitor. You may reject to receive Cookie by changing settings of your browser, however, please note that doing so may interfere with the normal functioning of the website.
- The information sent from you via the inquiry form on this Website will be encrypted by SSL (Secure Socket Layer) and transmitted.
Regarding the handling of personal information, the Company has established the following policies in accordance with the spirit of the law, given particularly that the Company deals with specific medical equipment.
The Accuracy and Completeness, etc. of the Contents
Regarding Information about the Medical Equipment and Diseases, etc.
Regarding Information for Medical Personnel
Regarding Information on Corporate Performance
Regarding Contents of the Linked Third-Party Websites
To use this Website comfortably, the following settings, etc. are required.